[Zope] MailTemplate attachment problem..

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 05:32:17 EDT 2005

Yes, okay, you said it once, keep saying again and it just pisses people
off. I know, I'm good at that ;-)

Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:
> Trying to send an attachment I get another error:
> <strong>Error Value: You are not allowed to access 'add_file' in this
> context</strong><br/>

This, which is an Unauthorized error...

>   Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 306, in
> restrictedTraverse
>    - __traceback_info__: {'path': ['message'],
> 'TraversalRequestNameStack': []}
> KeyError: 'message'

...doesn't tie up with this, which is a KeyError

This is a KeyError on mesage, meaning that you're referring to
options/message but not passing in a message parameter when you're
calling the MailTemplate.

> Am I doing something wrong?

Not reading? ;-)

cheers,