[Zope] Re: Zope 2.8.2 released

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Oct 13 15:56:51 EDT 2005

Tres Seaver said:
> Paul Winkler wrote:
(snip)
>> Also, looking over the release notes, I see that there is one bugfix
>> that made it into the 2.8 branch and the trunk, thanks to Andreas -
>> the #1895 fix to test.py.
>> But the fix does not seem to have been noted in CHANGES.txt on the 2.8
>> branch or the trunk.  It *is* in the 2.7.8 CHANGES.txt because I made
>> sure to do that when I made the same fix on the 2.7 branch. If there
>> are no objections, I will modify CHANGES.txt on the 2.8 branch and the
>> trunk.
>
> +1.

OK, done for 2.8 branch. But I'm leaving the trunk alone, as it looks
like lots of stuff from 2.8 is not yet in the trunk CHANGES.txt,
and I don't want to confuse things further - AFAICT the normal procedure
is to let the release manager handle the merging of bugfixes in
CHANGES.txt.

Thanks again Andreas and anybody else who worked on the release,

-PW

--
Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com