[Zope] error trying to import smtplib (unauthorized)

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 07:14:51 EDT 2005

Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:

> FINALLY it work's! I installed VerboseSecurity and repeat the same
> action's............it just work.

Right, well, that's not good news ;-)
As Jens pointed out VerboseSecurity shouldn't be installed in 2.8, which
I only just found out...

The fact that it makes things work is... interesting.

Anyway, I can now reproduce the issue, and I know what it is, so I'll
see if I can get it fixed some time soon...

cheers, and thanks for putting up with me trying ot find out what's wrong...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk