[Zope] error trying to import smtplib (unauthorized)

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 10:32:12 EDT 2005

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:

> thank you for your support !

Right, I'm not gonna get to do a new release as soon as I'd like since
there are a few more issues I want to solve. However, as the one you
found is a bit of a showstopper as far as using MailTemplates to send
attachments is concerned, please find attached a patch for
MTMultipart.py that will solve the problem for the time being...

I've also opened an issue for this in the support system:
https://secure.simplistix.co.uk/support/issue184

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk