[Zope] Error on starting and stopping Zope 2.8.2

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Fri Oct 14 12:16:33 EDT 2005

--On 14. Oktober 2005 10:09:39 -0600 hpinson at indepthl.com wrote:

> Hello. On starting and stopping Zope 2.8.2 (upgraded from 2.8.1,
> compiled with Python 2.4.2, running on Fedora Core 3) I get the
> following error. Performance does not seem to be affected.
> Resolution?

Quote from my announcement yesterday:

"""
Please also keep in mind that Zope 2.8.2 requires Python 2.3.5. Zope 2.8.2
is not certified for any Python 2.4.x versions. So using Python 2.4 is
neither recommended nor supported and any related questions or problems are
likely to be ignored until 2.4 is an officially supported Python version
for Zope.
"""

:-)

-aj