[Zope] __getitem__ and returning a PageTemplateFile instance

Anders Bruun Olsen anders at bruun-olsen.net
Tue Oct 18 20:29:08 EDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 03:30:42PM -0500, J Cameron Cooper wrote:
> error_log is by default set to ignore three common types of exceptions.
> You should remove NotFound from the list if you're getting NotFound
> exceptions and want to see them.

Ahhh.. Thanks, now I have a traceback, unfortunately it didn't make it any
more clear to me what the problem is.

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 355, in traverse
  Module ZPublisher.HTTPResponse, line 651, in debugError
NotFound: <TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%">
<TR VALIGN="TOP">

<TD WIDTH="10%" ALIGN="CENTER">
&nbsp;
</TD>

<TD WIDTH="90%">
  <H2>Site Error</H2>
  <P>An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
  </P>
  <P><STRONG>Debugging Notice</STRONG></P>

  Zope has encountered a problem publishing your object.<p>
Cannot locate object at: http://localhost:8080/vitester/asonhe
  <HR NOSHADE>

  <P>Troubleshooting Suggestions</P>

  <UL>
  <LI>The URL may be incorrect.</LI>
  <LI>The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.</LI>
  <LI>A resource that this resource relies on may be
      encountering an error.</LI>
  </UL>

  <P>For more detailed information about the error, please
  refer to error log.
  </P>

  <P>If the error persists please contact the site maintainer.
  Thank you for your patience.
  </P>
</TD></TR>
</TABLE>