[Zope] help - my zope build exits with compile errors :-(

Thomas Wolf twolf at ithaka.org
Thu Oct 27 16:50:26 EDT 2005

Thanks a bunch Jens!  It was the buggy tar that got me :-(  Now that I think
about it, I did see a blurb
about avoiding solaris' tar - just thought that I'd give it a try and since I
didn't see any error messages,
I figured it succeeded...that was stupid.

Anyway, it builds now.  Many thanks again.
tom