[Zope] Problem after upgrade zope from 2.6.0 -> 2.8.4

Gabriel Genellina gagenellina at softlab.com.ar
Fri Oct 28 06:09:57 EDT 2005

At Friday 28/10/2005 00:25, Zhi-Wei Lu wrote:

>After I upgraded the zope from 2.6.0 -> 2.8.4 on a Redhat EL3 server,
>with python 2.4.2 (and I also tested with python 2.3.5),  the gif
>pictures are
>now slightly misaligned a little bit, these graphics are in a TABLE with
>BORDER=0, CELLPADDING=0, and CELLSPACING=0.  The graphics
>looked fine with Zope 2.6.0.

I don't believe the Zope version has a strong connection with this issue;
is that the *only* thing that changed? browser version is the same?
Compare both versions of the html source as it comes to the browser to see
what's the difference; specially if the markup is invalid you can't count
on the browser rendering the page in a consistent way.

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL