[Zope] broken product

garry saddington garry at schoolteachers.co.uk
Sat Sep 3 06:12:05 EDT 2005

I have been using the zope 2.7 supplied with Debian Sarge but I have
noticed that the batching of ZSQL results using the ZSQL test tab is
broken. I get a missing object 'query'. So I thought I would install the
most recent stable Zope. This has now broken a product I use which is
old and seemingly unsupported (spellchecker) but has worked well so far.
The trace back is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/garry/zopehome/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 695, in import_product
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/var/zope/new/Products/Spellchecker/__init__.py", line 5, in ?
    import speller
  File "/var/zope/new/Products/Spellchecker/speller.py", line 6, in ?
    from BoboPOS import Persistence
ImportError: cannot import name Persistence

Can anyone shed any light on either of these problems?

regards
garry