[Zope] Multilingual content class with LocalPropertyManager

Dragos Chirila d.chirila at finsiel.ro
Tue Sep 6 04:25:22 EDT 2005

Hi

I want to build a multilingual content class with LocalPropertyManager
from the Localizer product. Also, my class extends the File class,
something like:

class MClass(LocalPropertyManager, File):

     title = LocalProperty('title')
     description = LocalProperty('description')

     def __init__(self, id, title, description, file, precondition,
content_type, lang):
         File.__dict__['__init__'](self, id, title, file, content_type,
precondition)
         self._setLocalPropValue('title', lang, title)
         self._setLocalPropValue('description', lang, description)

The problem is that everytime I call the title property it doesn't
return the LocalProperty 'title', but instead it returns the value
entered when the object was created.