[Zope] Strange warning after removing products

Martin Koekenberg martin at digital-adventures.nl
Sat Sep 10 11:20:24 EDT 2005

Hello,

A while ago I used the products 'Superlogger' and 'Quicklinks.'
I Also removed 'PlacelessTranslationService'.
All the products were available in the control_panel.

But I still get the following warnings ?

2005-09-10 16:49:05 WARNING ZODB Could not import class
'PlacelessTranslationService' from module
'Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PlacelessTranslationService'
2005-09-10 16:49:05 WARNING ZODB Could not import class 'SuperLogger'
from module 'Products.SuperLogger.SuperLogger'
2005-09-10 16:49:05 WARNING ZODB Could not import class 'QuickLinks'
from module 'Products.QuickLinks.QuickLinks'

Does anybody has a solutiuon for this ?  Zope is still running..... but
the warning isn't there without a reason.

regards,

Martin Koekenberg