[Zope] mysql-python build error

Sophia Grimm sophiagrimm at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 16:20:11 EDT 2005

It turned out there were two different problems at
work here.

First, I had to hard code the paths of my include_dirs
and include_lib.

Second, I didn't realize my bash shell wasn't taking
the export command. I had to edit my bash profile to
set the mysqlclient environment variable (which is the
path of the mysql installation).

Thanks to everyone who responded!

SG