[Zope] Re: Text field and module import questions

Ivan Stout aibanhamano at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 06:58:28 EDT 2005

Martijn,
 Thank you very much. Just as you said, there was a space in between
openning and closing tags, but the reason I missed it was because I had
indented like the following:
_<textarea name="var">
_</textarea>
 since it was part of an if tag block. So I changed it like the following:
_<textarea name="var"></textarea>
 Anyway, thanks again. I will pay much closer attention to how I format my
code in the future.
 Cheers.