[Zope] Title or ID question

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Wed Sep 21 10:21:52 EDT 2005

> Try
> <h2 tal:content="context/title_or_id"></h2>
>
> 2005/9/21, Phil Beardmore <philip.beardmore at sunderland.ac.uk>:
>> Hi All, this may be a simple question, and I'm still trying to get to
>> grips with Plone so I hope you can help.  I want to add the page title
>> into a Plone Document, and also a Zope Page Template.
>>
>> I know in DTML is just a case of inserting the following line:
>> <dtml-var title_or_id>
>>
>> But I'm unsure of how to do it in ZPT and Plone Document.

Peter answered already for ZPT; but for Plone Documents, the answer
is: You can't do that  Documents contain only static content.
Presentation is handled entirely by the skin tool.
If you want to change the way they appear, you need to customize
the document_view template that lives somewhere in your plone skins.
It should already include the title so I'm not sure why you
want to change this.

If you already knew all that, then, I didn't understand your question :-)

-PW