[Zope] PrincipiaSearchSource and ExtFile

Alison Taylder ataylder at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 17:38:34 EDT 2005

Dear members,

On my installation of zope 2.7 I am trying to catalog
content which is html text contained in Files and
properties associated with ExtFiles. I am using
TextIndexNG (v2.08).

I can create the TextIndexNG index with the attributes
eg Author, PrincipiaSearchSource, but when I then add
an ExtFile I get the broken ExtFile icon returned
(although the ExtFile is added successfully) and I am
not able to catalog the ExtFile.

Is anyone aware of an incompatability between
TextIndexNG, PrincipiaSearchSource and extFile or give
me any hints about why this might be happening ?

Thanks,

Alison