[Zope] Multiple ZODB for virtual hosts with ZEO

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sat Sep 24 00:50:45 EDT 2005

Hi Dieter. I guess the bottom line is to evaluate configurations and
weigh them against your resources, needs, risks, etc and then make a
decision. The great thing is that Zope is flexible and as a result
there are interesting options to consider. Your feedback has been
helpful. Many thanks.

Regards,
David