[Zope] LAN access and session timeout?

Benmania Guin benmania at web.de
Mon Sep 26 09:34:22 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

 I installed ZOPE on my PC with a WIN XP operating system. I connected this computer to another one with the same operating system. Everything works fine except the fact that after a certain time period, I am not able to have access to the ZOPE server  through the connected (2nd) computer anymore.
Do you know what the problem is? I already tried to change the .conf file of my instance by replacing the "timeout-minutes" option - but it did not work.

sincerely,
Benjamin