[Zope] Aquisition, UserFolder and security

bruno modulix bruno at modulix.org
Tue Sep 27 07:52:04 EDT 2005

Jonathan wrote:
> Could you create a central user folder (in root) and then create an
> external method which queries all of the LDAP branches and returns the
> appropriate local roles to the central user folder when the user logs
> in?  This way you get a central user folder and can keep all your
> existing LDAP branches.

Hi Jonathan

Well, I've been thinking of such a solution, but I really don't have
time to rewrite the whole damn thing - also, I'm not sure CPS would
support using a 'central' UserFolder, so I'd probably need to write 2
specifics UserFolders (the second one delegating to the first)

> Just a thought.

Yeps, could have been a solution...

--
Bruno Desthuilliers