[Zope] logging out (not zmi)

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Wed Sep 28 15:28:26 EDT 2005

I don't if it's been said or if it applies to your situation but try looking at
CookieCrumbler which let's you use cookies instead of Basic
Authentication for the Zope login.
When you do this you have a much greater control over the cookies (any
Python Script will do) and you can do stuff such expire cookies to set
cookies to not expire when someone logs in until a few days into the
future.

2005/9/27, paul.hendrick at gmail.com <paul.hendrick at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
> If i'm logged in as testuser and want to log in with a different user
> name, whats the right way of doing it?
> this is on zope 2.7
>
> thanks
> paul