[Zope] Zope Debugger 0.8.0 Released!

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 05:04:35 EDT 2005

On 9/29/05, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
> *sigh*, looks like some of the project registration machinery has
> changed between 2.7 and 2.8.

Well, you are using __dict__, which you aren't supposed t odo for new
style classes, which FactoryDispatchers now seem to be.

This code:

    if not hasattr(pack, '_m'): pack._m=fd.__dict__

    fd.debug_compile = debug_compile

    fd.debug_compile__roles__ = ('Manager',)

Goes around that, by setting the attributes on the original object
instead of trying to manipulate the dicts directly. But I don't
understand what you are trying to do, so I don't know if it's a good
idea.