[Zope] Re: zope 2.8.6 on Mac Intel

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Fri Apr 14 17:03:20 EDT 2006

I don't see how a packaged Python that is possibly compiled with
dubious options and split up along dubious lines into Python, Python-
dev and Python-whatever is better than a self-compiled Python on OS X.

The following document tells you how to do it:

http://www.zope.org/Members/jens/docs/Document.2003-12-27.2431/view

Self-compiling is not rocket science.

jens