[Zope] Permissions, files and folders

Erik Billing erik at ekhagen.org
Tue Apr 18 07:21:18 EDT 2006

Thank you, that worked nicely. But I was unable to call the LazyFilter from
the DTML document, I figure I have to import the ZTUtils module first. Is
there a special DTML-tag to do import?

By the way? Is there some obvious documentation about the different modules
that I have missed? As I mentioned in an earlier letter I'm new to Zope and
I find it very hard to get an overview of all the different modules
available. It seams to me that the API Reference on the zope home page does
not cover the modules completely. For example, I found ZTUtils listed, but
it only contains the Batch class, not the LazyFilter or any of the other
classes in the module. I feel that this is the case with many of the
modules.
Is there any complete api reference avalible?

Best regards /Erik