[Zope] DELETE Objects

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Tue Apr 18 11:54:36 EDT 2006

Deletion *is* an operation on the container because it
a) removes an attribute from the container
b) removes an entry from the container's _objects tuple

DELETE is for WebDAV.

You options are
a) Python Script with proxy role
b) External Method (or another form of unrestricted Python code)

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams