[Zope] Permissions, files and folders

Erik Billing erik at ekhagen.org
Fri Apr 21 03:54:15 EDT 2006

Ah! Thanx! DocFinder will shore come very useful in time =)

Btw, what editor would you recommend for writing python outside Zope. I've
frequently used Eclipse with PyDev before, but it's a bit slow and heavy.
I've looked around a bit on the free editors without finding anything I like
so I'm thinking it might be worth trying a commercial editor. What do you
guys use?
/Erik