[Zope] Zope crashes on request of certain page

Sven Jacobs jacobs at tedsoft.de
Mon Apr 24 02:26:02 EDT 2006

Dieter Maurer schrieb:

>> Well, for testing I tried to copy the Zope DB (Data.fs.*) into a fresh
>> OpenSuSE 10.0 installation. Zope version there is 2.7.7. It works but
>> now I get an authorization request dialog on every page. Any idea what
>> could have gone wrong during the upgrade?
>
> Install the product "VerboseSecurity" and look (tell us) what
> it reports.

Did that! But the authorization dialog did not change. There is no extra
information about why an authorization is required. Or where do I find
this information?

PS: What's up with the Zope Administrator's Guide Project?! There has
been no progress for four years! I was looking for a guide on how to
upgrade a Zope version including the Zope database. Come on guys, this
front really needs improvement!