[Zope] Re: ImportError: No module named CMFActionIcons:1.5

Sebastian Tennant sebyte at smolny.plus.com
Sat Apr 29 14:56:51 EDT 2006

Quoth Igor Stroh <igor-7L8YcHKQmW4 at public.gmane.org>:
>> Any help much appreciated.
>
> Debian has a tool called `dzhandle` (zope-common package), it allows you to
> create instances for different zope versions and add products to those instances.
> So in order to use zope products installed from debian packages, you basically
> need to do the following:
> 1) run `dzhandle -z2.8 make-instance $name-of-your-instance -m manual`
>   (see `man dzhandle` for further details)
> 2) run `dzhandle -z2.8 add-product $name-of-your-instance \
>         CMFCore CMFDefault DCWorkflow CMFSetup CMFTopic CMFUid CMFCalendar CMFActionIcons`

Ah... something of a documentation black hole, or I'm just looking but
not finding.

Many thanks Igor.

sdt

P.S. Apologies to anyone who is subscribed to the General list and the
     CMF list.  I decided on second thoughts that my query was more
     suited to the General list and should have included a word or two
     of explanation before posting for the second time.