[Zope] zope 2.8.5 becomes unresponsive.

Jo Meder jo at meder.de
Sat Apr 29 18:20:49 EDT 2006

Am 29.04.2006, 21:36 Uhr
	tat Sasha Vincic <sasha.vincic at gmail.com> schraben:

> I have had zopes like that on different linux versions. Following
> identified reasons on the different installations:
>
> 1. LDUF timeout(s) where -1
[...]
> 2. LinguaPlone had a bug or something, Jodok found this and it's fixed
> on the trunk.
[...]
> 3. Suspect: CacheFu - Memcache broken
[...]

Another thing I came across some times:

4. some method called while working on a request executed a HTTP GET
   for something else inside the same Zope instance (e.g. via urllib).
   Have some of these requests running simultanously and chances are
   pretty big that they'll hang around endlessly waiting for each
   other to finish and free up a Zope thread to answer their own
   sub-request. This will typically result in very little to almost no
   CPU usage.

Good luck!

	Jo.

--