[Zope] Can't nest dtml-in using prefix ...

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Aug 2 16:18:42 EDT 2006

Jesper Steen Steffensen wrote at 2006-7-29 22:30 +0200:
>@ Dieter - thanks for clearing that up. Maybe [sequence]-var-[variable] or
>rather "outer-var-role" will work then.. Will give it a try when I get back
>to work.

I am unaware that this will work -- though I may be wrong.

Usually, you would access the variables defined in the outer loop
directly by their name. This will work as though the inner loop
does not introduce a name conflict (which the inner loop will win).
In such a case, I tend to use a "dtml-let" to define appropriate
(non conflicting) aliases for problematic variable defined by the outer
loop.

--
Dieter