[Zope] SERVER CRASHED! VHM/Apache2 Arrrgghh!!!

beno zope at 2012.vi
Fri Aug 4 08:09:25 EDT 2006

Help! Second day server's been down!! I tried to upgrade from apache
1.3.3 to 2.2.3 and now nothing works. Can't remember or find anything I
changed on the old apache but that won't come up either. The problem is
in proxying. I use VHM. I had to comment out the following lines in
order to get Apache2 to come up:

# Reverse proxy params
CacheRoot "/tmp/proxy/shop.2012.vi"
# CacheSize 100000
# CacheGcInterval 2
# CacheLastModifiedFactor 0.1
# CacheDefaultExpire 1
# CacheDirLength 2

Of course, then nothing in Zope works, because it's all based on VHM!
I've been googling my brains out with no luck! Did the cache rules get
rewritten in Apache2? Is there new syntax I should use? Here's my
configure command:

./configure --enable-so  --enable-expires --enable-vqadmin
--enable-speling --enable-rewrite --enable-cache --enable-deflate
--enable-disk-cache --enable-mime-magic --enable-mods-shared="proxy
proxy_http proxy_ftp proxy_connect headers"

Please help. This is my FOURTH POST, second to Zope, and NOBODY has
responded to the first three!!!!!
TIA,
beno