[Zope] Question of ZPL etiquette

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Tue Aug 8 08:58:08 EDT 2006

Hi Andreas. I had interpreted that the header information was satisfying
the requirement to identify changes for

5. If any files are modified, you must cause the modified files to carry
prominent notices stating that you changed the files and the date of any
change.

Since I am under version control and date is in $Id$, I was just going
to indicate a statement "Modified ZPL 2.1(5) code" under my $Id$ then
use my own header with reference to the LICENSE.txt Would you say this
is a reasonable way to go? Many thanks.

Regards,
David