[Zope] Re: Accumulate vars with <dtml-var expr="...">

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-zope at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Aug 8 16:24:22 EDT 2006

At Tuesday 8/8/2006 15:53, mbr wrote:

>I made this in my report:
>
><dtml-call expr="REQUEST.set('accu',0)">
><dtml-in aZSQLMethod>
>    <dtml-call expr="REQUEST.set('accu', accu + fieldvalue)">
>    <dtml-var fieldvalue> <dtml-var accu>
></dtml-in>
>
>return this:
>VAL   ACCU
>15       15
>20       35
>18       53
>
>hope it can help you

- Please keep your postings on the list, don't write to me directly
- I'm not the interested person, I was one of the guys answering the question
- This does not answer the original question that was about
accumulating the remaining values
- Using DTML as a procedural language to compute some values like
this, is not the recommended practice.

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.