[Zope] Site Disappears!

zope at 2012.vi zope at 2012.vi
Mon Aug 14 11:25:57 EDT 2006

Hi;
I have a strange (to me) problem where a client of mine reports she
can't pull down her Web site and has had at least one client call from
outside her area to complain the same thing. I can see her site fine
(I'm on a different island) and have friends in CA that can pull down
the site as well. I haven't been able to get the OS/IE version
information I'd like, but I don't think this is a browser problem since
(a) she could see the site fine before, and (b) she gets a Zope welcome
page, indicating she's at least hitting my box.

I find no errors in either the Zope error log nor /var/log/errors.

My configuration is BSD 5.3, Pound as reverse proxy and then passing to
Zope with mapping in VHM.

Thanks for any help you can offer here;
beno