[Zope] Site Disappears!

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Aug 14 13:44:49 EDT 2006

zope at 2012.vi wrote at 2006-8-14 13:29 -0400:
>I thought I had mentioned (and if not, I apologize) that the message
>comes back "Welcome to Web.vi \n Zope" or some such. web.vi is my domain
>and is the name of the server (localhost.web.vi).

It would be a wonder if this message were not created from your site
yourself (no external tool would know about "Web.vi" and "Zope").

This means that your site is accessible -- just does unexpected things.

The "Z2.log" file might give you glues towards the actual requests
that produce the response above.

--
Dieter