POUND/VHM AND ZOPE HELL!!! was: Re: [Zope] Can't Find This Bug!

Dennis Allison allison at shasta.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 16 12:10:21 EDT 2006

Could it be that the combination of Pound and VHM are mapping your
client's connection to your personal website?

Does your pesonal website have a splash screen that presents "Zope \n
Welcome to Web.vi"?  If so, you should be able to find the log enties and
get a bit more information.   Pound has several logging options which may
also be helpful.

As several folks here have noted, you need to approach this problem
systematically.  You need to try to trace what is happending using the
tool that are available.