POUND AND ZOPE HELL!!! was: Re: [Zope] Can't Find This Bug

Dennis Allison allison at shasta.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 16 13:38:18 EDT 2006

A port scan of your IP address, 202,71.106.119, shows port 8080 open but
does not show port 80.

Starting nmap V. 2.54BETA31 ( www.insecure.org/nmap/ )
Interesting ports on  (202.71.106.119):
(The 1536 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
Port       State       Service
21/tcp     open        ftp
22/tcp     open        ssh
25/tcp     open        smtp