[Zope] nested metal macros

Antonio Beamud Montero antonio.beamud at linkend.com
Tue Aug 22 02:46:19 EDT 2006

Hi all:
I'm trying to nest several macros but only the last is showed.
I define for example macroA with a slot named slotA for example.
macroB uses macroA and fills slotA, but also defines a slot.. something
 like this:
----------------- MacroA

      xmlns:tal="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/tal"
      xmlns:metal="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/metal"
      metal:define-macro="macroA">
<head>

     metal:use-macro="container/macroA/macros/macroA">

And last I use the macroB with:
     metal:use-macro="container/macroB/macros/macroB">

I think all the process is as follows:
Page calls macroB, macroB calls macroA, and all the code is rendered,
the problem is only the code inside macroB is rendered...
It's posible to nest macros this way?

Greetings.