[Zope] MailBoxer Question

beno zope at 2012.vi
Tue Aug 22 11:22:13 EDT 2006

Hi;
The creator of this Product hasn't returned my email, so I am asking the
list for help. I have done the following:

* OS is FreeBSD 6.1, Zope is 2.7.8
* Installed with MaildropHost (also have SecureMailHost). Followed all
instructions in MaildropHost.
* Installed smtp2zope.py in /var/qmail/bin (I use qmail, so I presume
this is correct??).
* Added a new alias in /etc/aliases as per instructions.
* I have an already existing MailHost (although this appears to not be
an issue, because of MaildropHost).
* Successfully created and populated a MailBoxer folder.

Now...how does it work?? Surfing to the index page shows an empty
archive! How does one subscribe to and email and administer the list?
TIA,
beno