[Zope] MailBoxer Question

beno zope at 2012.vi
Tue Aug 22 12:15:09 EDT 2006

Joerg Baach wrote:
> I can't tell about the qmail side of things, as I am pulling the email
> from a pop3 box. But on the administration side: have a look at the
> properties panel of the Mail Boxer in the ZMI.
I think I've got a handle on that...
> The variable 'maillist'
> contains the subscribed emails.
>
> Subscribing / unsubscribing via email is explained on:
>
> http://iungo.org/products/MailBoxer/

Well, one thing I noticed I did wrong off the bat was in /etc/aliases I
had a line .../manage_main where it should have been
../manage_mailboxer. That's changed. However, that page you reference
says: "People can subscribe/unsubscribe your list by sending an 'signed'
email with a specified email-subject (not body!!!) to the same address
where the postings will go." What is the "signature"? How do I edit that?
TIA,
beno