[Zope] nested metal macros

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Aug 22 13:34:47 EDT 2006

Antonio Beamud Montero wrote at 2006-8-22 19:21 +0200:
>Ok... I want to define a template (like a skeleton), other template
>(like the body of the skeleton) and lot of templates in sections of the
>body of the skeleton and reuse the skeleton and the body across all my
>web... How I can do that?

I do not understand what you precisely want to achieve.

However, you could get something like the example in your
original post by:

   *  define "macroB" at the page level (it uses "macroA")

   *  make your former "macroB" a "macroC" and define it inside a slot.

   *  then you can use "macroB" (which will use "macroA" in turn)
      and fill the slot with a use of "macroC" (or something else).

--
Dieter