[Zope] ONE MORE TIME MAILBOXER!!!!!!!!

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Aug 23 15:53:27 EDT 2006

--On 23. August 2006 15:36:16 -0400 beno <zope at 2012.vi> wrote:

> replies-lists-zope at listmail.innovate.net wrote:
>> You're really not going to win any friends, or get any help, with this
>> approach.
>>
> Sometimes it's the only way to get past the arrogant belligerent list
> subscribers who choose to make miserable the lives of those of us who ask
> questions they consider stupid :) And it worked, didn't it?

When I look at the subject, yelling in uppercase letters....in the early 90s
I learned at university that this is a clear misbehavior. I won't mention
all the other "violations" of the good old well-known rules how to a
mailinglist. Beno, you deserve the Millenium award for being the worst
participant of this list ever. The triviality of your question, your
unteachable manner...perhaps one last hint: don't use Zope, don't touch
computers,

Before posting again, first read a document like:

<http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/dont.html>

-aj