[Zope] ONE MORE TIME MAILBOXER!!!!!!!!

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Aug 24 04:53:18 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 23 August 2006 15:36, beno wrote:
> > You're really not going to win any friends, or get any help, with this
> > approach.
> >

> Sometimes it's the only way to get past the arrogant belligerent list
> subscribers who choose to make miserable the lives of those of us who
> ask questions they consider stupid :) And it worked, didn't it?

I think you are totally out of line. Both Andreas and Jens have contributed
alot to the community, including being often the only ones to respond to
mails on this list at all.

Maybe you have a problem with their characters, but that's really your
problem. They are both Germans and Germans tend to be direct and less
socially soothing -- I am speaking out of experience. But that's just another
part of Open Source Communities. You have to deal with mentalities and social
behavior of people from all places on this planet.

BTW, if you want really friendly help, pay someone to give it to you. ;-)

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter