[Zope] MailBoxer Question

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 10:54:54 EDT 2006

beno wrote:
> Well, all I know is that Pound has a strong following of Zopistas that
> use it in combination with Zope (and without Apache) for high volume
> production work and seem to be happy.

"strong" by who's definition? The odd numpty who asserts random
statements that happen to fit themselves without any factual basis
whatsoever?

>> http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition/VirtualHosting.stx
>>
> Pound is also supported :)

er, yeah... or something...

warning: product requires intellect to operate

>> That is because Zope is an application server, not a web server.
>>
> Whatever, but if I don't need cgi scripts, what do I care?

You mistake is thinking that anyone here actually cares what you care...

>> that is what it serves). So, the token "yourMailHost" refers to the mail
>> host name and the "yourDomain" refers to the domain name, so to send me
>> mail, you make an SMTP connection to "smtp.xfr.co.uk".
>>
> Ah! So *that's* what it meant! Thank you!

retard...

(the last definition on http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=retard)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk