[Zope] MailBoxer, Qmail and smtp2zope.py

KE Liew ke.liew at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:27:00 EDT 2006

No matter how dumb he may be, its best not to heat yourself up for his
cause. It's just foolish and damaging yourself, Chris. :)

Beno, you have a serious problem that you still don't realise. You
need to read up on many things especially on smtp and/or qmail. You
mentioned that you have the experience, but many can tell you that you
don't simply because you can't even solve this problem.

I suggest you to read the fabulous manual. ;)

KwangErn