[Zope] Digital signature and Plone/Zope

harshad behere hbehere at zeomega.com
Mon Aug 28 10:25:08 EDT 2006

We are trying to implement digital signatures in zope application
(Plone).  Configuration is as follows:
Python 2.3.5 / Zope 2.7.8 / Plone 2.1.3

On client side we are using CAPICOM ( so currently restricted to MS-IE,
not able to get it working with mozilla based browser) to sign data. We
are facing problem in verifying digitally signed data ( by CAPICOM ) on
server side. We are using LINUX on server side. So far we have tried
M2Crypto/SMIME, pyOpenSSL, SSLCrypto, pyCrypto etc. but no luck.

Does any one have  experience of implementing digital signature in
zope/plone ?
Does any one know other OpenSource tool which works with CAPICOM.

Any kind of help/pointers/suggestions/comments are very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Harshad.

--
Harshad Behere