[Zope] How best to copy and paste in pythonscript?

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 05:47:06 EDT 2006

On 8/28/06, Gaute Amundsen <gaute at div.org> wrote:
> But knowing you a bit by now, me thinks you are infact referring to the
> source..
> Some API doc that!

Correct. That is some API doc. In fact, you can't get any better than
that, as it is always up to date, and to the point. :-)

Yeah, I know, when you come from the land of compilers, it takes a bit
of getting used to. But the fact is that it works very well.

> Actually, I am starting to think there should be a big notice on the frontpage
> of the http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ section saying:
>
> "don't bother with this, just read the source"

Mmm. Yes. Sarcasm. That makes you look serious.