[Zope] want to get the url in python script

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Wed Dec 13 10:58:04 EST 2006

On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 10:50:00AM -0500, Kate Legere wrote:
> I'm getting an attribute error finding pyUrlQuote from this:
>
> quote = context.pyUrlQuote
>
> Is there another way I can get the url? Has this been replaced?

I've been working with zope since 2000 and never heard of pyUrlQuote.
So I strongly suspect it's something local to your application.

- what kind of object is context in this case?
maybe it's expected to be an instance of something that has
a pyUrlQuote method, but you're calling this code in a
different context?

- maybe pyUrlQuote is a Python Script or some other persistent
object, and you're in some other part of the folder tree where
you can't acquire it from parent folders?

hard to guess with so little information... sorry.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com