[Zope] zope sql_delimiter windows

garry saddington garry at schoolteachers.co.uk
Sun Dec 24 11:32:18 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-12-24 at 16:10 +0100, Andreas Jung wrote:
OK, sorry for the lack of info. What happens is that Zope stops
responding when I fire off a ZSQL method containing a 'sql_delimiter'
and then I get the standard Windows message:
python.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close........etc.
All I can say is that it has something to do with msvcr71.dll which is
in the detail of the above error message. There is no other hint in any
logs as to what is happening and when I close the above dialogue, Zope
comes back to life and the offending ZSQL has not run.
Only ZSQL methods which rely on sql_delimiter are affected. I have
repeated the error on XP pro sp2 and XP home SP2 with Zope versions
2.8,.2.9 and 2.10 using the Pythons that ship with these versions (ie
standard Windows installs). DA is psycopg2 and database is Postgresql.
Any Ideas, can I provide any further information?
Regards
Garry