[Zope] How to set MIME types in zope

Sudesh soni sudesh.soni at ebusinessware.com
Wed Dec 27 16:11:15 EST 2006

Forgive my ignorance, I have a question.

If I set the 'security' setting  in internet options :

'Open files based on content not file extension'   to Disable

and the try to access a page rendered by python script then I get the following javascript error on the page:

"This content might not be displayed properly.The file was restricted because the content does'nt match its security information"

But if I enable the settings in Internet Options-->Security, ie  'Open files based on content not file extension'  then the above error does not occur

There seems a conflict between the extension type set by Zope and the MIME in Internet Explorer as it is seeing it has a script.

How can I resolve the error , keeping the property  'Open files based on content not file extension'   to Disable  ?

Do I have to set the MIME types in every file or it could be set at a single location in some zope configuration file?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sudesh