[Zope] usering module problem on zope 2.8.8

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Thu Dec 28 10:04:01 EST 2006

You could 'bite the bullet' and replace your ZClasses with standard python classes (create a very simple 'product' that just contains the class definitions). I am doing this for an application that needs to be running for several years to come, and have decided that the best course for long term sustainability is to remove the ZClasses (a serious pita, but worth it in the long run as it simplifies future zope updates).

Jonathan