[Zope] can't find template (newbie)

Barry Drake bldrake at adaptcs.com
Mon Feb 6 08:44:03 EST 2006

David,
Look in portal_skins/portal_templates.  The headers
and footers are there.  If you plan to customize a
template you'll have to click the customize button.
This will make a copy of the template in
portal_skins/custom.  After clicking the customize
button the template will be opened in your browser at
that "directory".

BTW, this question should have been asked in the Plone
mailing list.  Please join that mailing list and ask
Plone specific questions there.  You'll get prompt and
courteous responses there as well :-)

Cheers!
Barry Drake